Whether it’s Whiskey or Mojito; you won’t get perfect taste without ice cubes. That’s why real drinkers opt for countertop ice makers because they makes ice faster than refrigerator ice makers. Also, ice cubes made in countertop ice makers are soft and tasteless so that you enjoy real taste of drink.
But, in order to get tasteless ice cubes, you need to clean your ice maker regularly. Although, I have written a guide on how to clean opal ice maker. Here I’m going to explain step by step process to clean igloo ice maker.
Similar Guide: How To Reset Igloo Ice Maker
How To Clean Igloo Ice Maker?
Cleaning countertop ice maker are pretty easy but you need to take care of a few things. In this guide, I’m going to tell- how to clean igloo ice maker.
Here’s step by step process for igloo countertop ice maker cleaning-
- Unplug the power cord from electricity supply.
- Drain all water from the reservoir.
- Remove ice basket and all detachable parts.
- Using a soft cloth and lemon juice or vinegar, clean all the internal parts.
- Wash all detachable parts with warm detergent water.
- Attach all the parts and accessories to ice maker.
- Add some fresh water and vinegar to the reservoir.
- Run a few cleaning cycle with this water.
- Now add fresh water in the reservoir and run for a few cycle.
- After 5-6 cycles, you can taste ice. If you notice salty taste then change the water and run for 4-5 cycles again.
Dispose all the ice cubes until you get tasteless ice. Enjoy you drinks!