Are you searching for the best ice maker under $1000? Believe me, it’s enough budget to buy a good quality ice maker. You can get a top-notch product with this budget.
But, which is the best ice maker for under 1000 dollars, you might have this question in your mind, right?
So, here we have made a list of the best ice makers under $1000. This list is based on personal experience, hours of online research, and customer reviews.
I hope it will help you in getting the right value for your money…
Don’t have enough budget? Check these-
- Best Countertop Ice Maker Under $500
- Best Countertop Ice Maker Under $200
- Best Countertop Ice Maker Under $150
- Best Countertop Ice Maker Under $100
Best Ice Maker Under $1000
Check the top 5 ice makers under the $1000 budget-
- GE Opal Nugget Ice Maker – (Best for Home)
- Euhomy Commercial Ice Maker – (Best for Commercial use)
- Kismile Commercial Ice Maker
- Joy Pebble Commercial Ice Maker
- hOmeLabs Commercial Ice Machine
1. GE Opal Nugget Ice Maker
I don’t know what’s your purpose. So, considering it for home use, I would suggest- buy Opal Nugget Ice Maker. It’s the best nugget ice maker under $500. I know your budget is $1000 but why spend extra if you need one for home use.
GE Profile Opal Nugget Ice Maker produces 24 pounds of soft and chewable ice every day. This modern ice maker is equipped with Bluetooth technology that provides full control via Smartphone.
This is the most popular ice maker for non-commercial use. People using it for the kitchen, wine bar, office, and small beverage shops. The ice basket has the capacity to hold 3 pounds of sonic ice every time.
Because of the smart Bluetooth feature, you can control the ice-making process from your smartphone. It enables you to start, stop, and schedule the ice-making process.
This ice machine is easy to install and use. It has removable ice cabinets, hence it’s easy to clean too. The build quality is great and the company provides excellent after-sale service. This is my first recommendation.
- It produces high-quality soft and chewable sonic ice.
- It’s easy to clean and maintain.
- The smart Bluetooth feature provides full control remotely.
- The countertop design is great for home and office.
- It produces 24 pounds of ice in 24 hours.
- The company provides excellent after-sale service.
- It’s not suitable for commercial use where the demand for ice is very high.
2. Euhomy Commercial Ice Maker
Do you frequently organize a pool party? Or do you running a restaurant? If there’s a high demand for ice then you should get this Euhomy Commercial Ice Machine.
This Euhomy Ice Maker produces 100 pounds of ice every day. There’s a storage capacity of 33 pounds and it’s enough to serve 60-65 cocktails.
This ice maker has got an adorable look. I’m pretty sure, your guests will be amazed by the look and quality of ice produced in this machine.
The Euhomy Commercial Ice Maker has an LCD control panel that shows the environment temperate. You can control the ice-making process with this control panel. It allows you to select different sizes of ice.
This ice machine doesn’t make noise. Also, it is highly efficient because of its great insulation. Overall, I would say- this is the best commercial ice maker under $1000. And you can buy this without any hesitation.
- There’s an option to select different sizes of ice.
- It’s best for commercial use.
- It has the capacity to produce 100 pounds of ice every day.
- It operates efficiently and silently.
- The multifunction LCD control panel shows the ambient temperature.
- There’s a self-cleaning button but manual cleaning is also easy.
- It takes 20 minutes to produce the first batch of ice cubes.
3. Kismile Commercial Ice Maker
If there’s a high demand for ice, then Kismile Commercial Ice Maker is yet another good ice machine under $1000. It has the capacity to produce 265 pounds of ice in 24 hours.
This machine is powered by a 200W powerful compressor. It produces the first cycle of ice in just 12-15 minutes. In one cycle, it makes 48 clear ice that’s suitable for cocktails, iced tea, cold coffee, and other soft drinks.
It has a large ice cube reservoir of 48 pounds that holds enough ice for commercial use. After installing this ice maker, you never run out of ice for sure. The freestanding design is perfect to install any corner of your house, restaurant, or coffee bar.
- It has the capacity to produce 265 pounds of ice every day.
- It’s suitable for large household and commercial use.
- It has an efficient and powerful compressor of 200 watts.
- It makes 48 pieces of clear ice in just 12 minutes.
- The freestanding design is perfect to install anywhere in the kitchen, pantry, or restaurants.
- It requires a water line connection.
4. Joy Pebble Commercial Ice Maker
Joy Pebble Commercial Ice Maker has 33 pounds of ice storage bin that never lets your run out of ice. It has a huge capacity to produce 265 pounds of ice in 24 hours.
There’s a transparent lid by which you can see the level of ice in the bin. It can be installed beside any home appliance.
This ice maker is designed with stainless steel, hence you should be assured of durability. The body is well insulated but ice still starts melting after some time. But, the melted water goes and new ice is dropped in the ice bin. The process is so fast that it always keeps full.
- It has a large capacity of ice bin that holds 33 pounds of clear ice every time.
- The daily production capacity is 265 pounds.
- There is a transparent lid by which you can check the ice level.
- It has a self-cleaning feature.
- It makes little noise while operating.
5. hOmeLabs Commercial Ice Machine
h0meLabs is a leading brand in ice maker. This commercial ice machine by homeLabs is an excellent choice for juice parlors, restaurants, pantries, and cafeterias.
It produces 143 pounds of ice every day. Also, there’s a storage tank that holds 29 pounds of soft and chewable clear ice cubes. The dimension of this ice maker is 17.6 x 15.7 x 31.4″ and it looks great.
The company provides good post-sale service across the country. However, it comes with 1 year of warranty and 30 days exchange flexibility. It has a durable and rust-free stainless steel design.
- Durable and rust-free stainless steel design.
- Excellent for home and restaurant use.
- It produces 143 pounds of ice cubes every day.
- There are 29 pounds of storage capacity.
- It comes with a 30 days return guarantee.
- Insulation could be better.
- Ice starts melting after a few minutes.
If you’re looking for the best ice maker under $1000 then GE Profile Opal is the best choice for home use. If you need one for commercial use then Euhomy is best for 100 pounds size. Else, you can go for Kismile Commercial Ice Maker or Joy Pebble if you need 265 pounds of ice every day.
The taste of the ice cubes made in Opal Nugget Ice Maker is great. I would suggest this for home use.