Happiness is the noise of ice cubes clinking against your glass of beverage on a hot and sultry day! While refrigerators can freeze ice cubes, they are not as effective as ice cube makers that are solely dedicated to the purpose.
Imagine hosting a party on a summer evening and running out of ice cubes to plop into your guests’ drinks! Having an ice cube maker can save your day.
The best thing about ice cube makers is that they come in a compact size and do not take up too much space. You can easily squeeze it in any corner of your kitchen and enjoy fresh, homemade ice cubes whenever you want.
Ice cube makers are lightweight and easy to carry around. Therefore, they are a perfect savior for backyard gatherings, office parties, or picnics.
You should check these also- 1. Best ice maker under $500 2. Best ice maker under $200 3. Best ice maker under $100
Best Cheap Ice Maker For Money
This article will inform you about the Best Cheap Countertop Ice Maker to invest in. These are some top choices-
- Igloo ICEB26WH Portable Ice Maker
- AGLUCKY Countertop Ice Maker
- CROWNFUL Countertop Ice Maker
- Euhomy Countertop Ice Maker
- Northair Portable Countertop Ice Maker
- Dreamiracle Bullet Ice Maker
- hOmeLabs Chill Pill Countertop Ice Maker
- IKICH Portable Ice Maker
- ULIT Countertop Ice Maker
- FREE VILLAGE Countertop Ice Maker
1. Igloo ICEB26WH Portable Ice Maker
- Compact in size, portable, and designed to complement your home décor.
- It has the capacity of producing 26 pounds of ice in a day if the tank is kept filled.
- Efficient; can make ice cubes in approximately 7 minutes..
- Transparent lid for ease of looking into the ice maker.
- LED light indicators for easy understanding of when the basket is full or when to add water.
- Extremely versatile; can produce ice cubes of varying sizes.
- One has to drain the water formed due to the melting of ice.
A perfect blend of utility and good looks, this affordable countertop ice maker is a must-have for your home. The Igloo Portable Ice Maker will ensure you the most perfectly sized ice cubes in an instant so that you get to sip on your glass of chilled, refreshing beverage!
The ice maker has a huge capacity and can produce 26 pounds of ice cubes throughout the day. Its ice basket is designed to store 2 pounds of ice at a time. It is very lightweight and hence, can be easily carried around.
The ice maker allows the user to choose the size of ice so that he does not have to settle for ice cubes that are too small or large – not something you get in your regular refrigerator.
2. AGLUCKY Countertop Ice Maker
- Energy-efficient as it is quick to cool and does not make a lot of noise.
- It comes in a compact size and is easily portable.
- The ice cubes formed are bullet-shaped; there are two sizes of ice cubes to choose from.
- The indicators alert the user when the ice cubes are ready to be taken out.
- It has a capacity of producing 26.5 pounds of ice each day and can make 9 ice cubes in nearly 6-8 minutes.
- Cleaning the device may be a little tricky.
- The ice bin sensor is not durable.
If you are looking for a cheap yet good countertop ice maker, this appliance is a great choice. With its features like a clear top for easy viewing, different ice cube sizes to choose from, and ease of usage, the AGLUCKY Countertop Ice Maker is one of the most sought-after ice makers available in the market.
A striking feature of this ice maker is that one can set reminders for different tasks, even when the ice cubes are ready to be taken out, or the device requires cleaning.
This appliance is portable and very easy to use. You can use it in kitchens, tea shops, bars, or offices. The device can produce 26.5 pounds of ice each day. In approximately eight minutes, it can produce nine ice cubes. There are indicators that denote when the basket is full or empty.
3. CROWNFUL Countertop Ice Maker
- It has a reservoir of 1.8 lit capacity.
- It can produce 26 pounds of ice in 24 hours.
- Very efficient; it can produce 9 ice cubes in approximately 8-10 minutes.
- The intelligent reminder technology sends an alert when the icebox is full.
- Produces big ice cubes that take longer to melt.
- A transparent lid makes it easier to see through.
- It tends to generate heat.
- The ice cubes produced are of only one size.
How about an ice maker that will save you from the hassle of having to run here and there for ice cubes when you are away from the comfort of your home? This appliance has a compact design and can be easily carried around- to parties, gatherings, offices, or the kitchen.
The appliance harnesses the use of a compressor cooling system. It also does not make a lot of noise while operating. This accounts for the energy-saving property of the CROWNFUL Countertop Ice Maker. It runs on 120V electricity and comes with a 1-year warranty.
This device reuses the melted water to make new ice cubes. There are sensors to indicate when the ice is ready. The transparent lid of the ice maker allows you to see through it and know when you need to pour more water.
4. Euhomy Countertop Ice Maker
- The device is designed to produce 26 pounds of bullet-shaped ice cubes each day.
- Energy-efficient, as the compressor allows easy refrigeration and curbs excessive noise generation.
- It comes with an ice scoop and ice bucket, making it easy for the users to remove the ice cubes.
- It uses infrared sensor technology that indicates the status of the ice maker.
- The device has a one-year warranty.
- It takes a little longer to produce ice.
- The product does not have a drainage system.
The specialty of bullet-shaped ice cubes is that they melt easily when you drop them inside your lukewarm beverages. The Euhomy Countertop Ice Maker can produce 26 pounds of bullet-shaped ice cubes each day. It has a provision for making ice cubes of two different sizes.
There are light indicators at the front of the appliance that determines whether it is full or empty or whether the ice is ready to be taken out. The compressor is also very efficient. It ensures proper refrigeration, works with very little noise, and it’s energy-efficient too.
Another interesting property of this device is that it allows the reuse of water and curbs water wastage. The stainless steel body imparts a rich look to the device.
5. Northair Cheap Portable Ice Maker
- It can produce 26 pounds of ice cubes daily.
- It has a compact size and does not require being connected to a pipeline; this makes it suitable for outdoor uses too.
- The appliance comes with an ice bucket and ice scoop.
- It has a 2.2 lit reservoir.
- The device can make 9 bullet-shaped ice cubes in 6 minutes.
- The ice basket cannot be replaced easily.
- The power lights stop working after a while.
Modern home interiors require modern appliances to complement the beauty of modern decor. The Northair Portable Countertop Ice Maker has a rich black exterior. It is small and can fit almost everywhere. The stainless steel body also accounts for the strength and durability of the product.
This ice maker allows you to choose between two sizes of ice cubes with the help of an LCD panel. It has an advanced cooling system which helps to keep the ice cool.
The device also aims at reducing the wastage of water. Any ice cube that remains unused melts inside the device and the water is again used to make ice cubes. It is one of the best cheap ice makers that does not burn a hole in your pocket.
6. Dreamiracle Bullet Ice Maker
- The ice storage bucket can hold up to 3.3 pounds of ice at once.
- It can produce 33 pounds of ice in a day.
- There is provision for two different sizes of bullet-shaped ice.
- It runs on 130 Kilowatt Hours of energy, and the sound it produces is limited to 45 dB.
- There are four cooling vents that account for the efficiency of the product.
- The powerful compressor ensures low consumption of energy and faster cooling.
- Faulty sensor. It might stop working after a while and send the wrong indication even when the ice bucket is nowhere close to being full, as complained by a few customers.
With its capacity to produce 33 pounds of ice in a span of 24 hours, this ice maker gains an edge over the others available in the market. The stainless steel body of the ice maker has an anti-fingerprint property which makes the Dreamiracle Bullet Ice Maker always appear clean.
The appliance has a water reservoir of 2.8 lit capacity. The best thing about this ice maker is that it does all the work in silence.
Its self-cleaning feature makes it easy for the users to keep the device dirt-free. The ease of operation and installation and affordable price of this ice maker makes it a popular choice among the people.
7. hOmeLabs Chill Pill Countertop Ice Maker
- The device has warning lights that indicate when it needs to be emptied or refilled.
- It requires a water line connection and outlet for drainage.
- It produces perfect ice cubes in 8-10 minutes.
- The countertop installation is very easy and user-friendly.
- The device requires a power of 120 watts.
- It makes noise-free ice production possible.
- Cannot produce large ice cubes.
- Cleaning this product may be difficult and messy.
This device is just as cool in terms of functionality as it sounds. It produces 26 pounds of “chill pills” a day so that you always get to sip on your refreshing drink. It can store 1.5 pounds of ice cubes at a time.
The design of this appliance is compact, and therefore, suitable for small places. It also has a handy scoop that allows you to take out the ice cubes neatly without spilling them around and creating a mess.
The automated shut-off features help to save energy, and the water obtained after the melting of the ice cubes is stored in the reservoir for reuse.
8. IKICH Portable Ice Maker
- Extremely efficient as it can produce ice cubes in 6 minutes.
- The device has an outlet which makes it easy to drain out the unused water.
- There is a transparent lid that allows easy observation.
- There are two ice cube sizes to choose from; the small ones can quickly go through the narrow-necked bottles.
- It has a water reservoir of 2 lit capacity and produces 26 pounds of ice cubes each day.
- The machine leaks water from the reservoir.
- Many customers reported overheating issue.
If you are planning to go camping, this ice maker might be a great companion. The appliance has a compact build and is lightweight, which makes it easily portable. It is very quick in ice production and can give 9 bullet-shaped ice cubes in nearly 6 minutes.
The product does not require any installation. All one has to do is add water to the reservoir, switch on the power, choose the size of the ice cubes that he wishes to get, and he is good to go!
To clean the device, take out the box, and you will be done in less than fifteen minutes.
There is a high-speed exhaust fan attached to it to help keep it cooler for longer. However, the build is not very robust and durable.
9. ULIT Countertop Ice Maker
- It has on and off buttons for homemade ice cubes in an instant.
- An efficient compressor allows quiet and fast cooling.
- Each cooling cycle takes 8 minutes and produces 8 ice cubes.
- It has a 1.5 lit water reservoir and can produce 26 pounds of ice cubes in a day.
- It has an ice scoop for easy relocation and serving of the cubes.
- It has an infrared sensor to indicate when it is empty or full.
- The sensor sometimes exhibits faulty results.
The ULIT Countertop Ice Maker makes it easy for you to get freshly made ice cubes. It has an intelligent design and is also very easy to use. To get fresh ice, one has to fill the reservoir with water and switch the power button. The indicator will light up when the ice bucket is packed or when the reservoir needs refilling.
The device has a drainage outlet at the bottom to allow easy cleaning. This saves you from the hassle of plumbing or installing pipelines. You can observe the ice-making process through a transparent lid. How cool is that!
10. FREE VILLAGE Countertop Ice Maker
- Large production capacity; can produce 40 pounds of ice cubes in 24 hours.
- The automatic cleaning function allows hassle-free cleaning.
- It is insulated. Although it aids in ice cube production, it does not work as a freezer.
- The compressor allows easy and quick production of ice.
- Digital display and LCD works as an indicator to determine the status of the ice maker.
- Sediment deposition after a few days of usage.
Are you looking for a cheap ice maker with a larger production capacity? The FREE VILLAGE Countertop Ice Maker can produce 40 pounds of ice throughout the day and 24 ice cubes every 13-18 minutes. It is equipped with an LCD unit that works as a reminder, asking you to empty the ice bucket or refill the reservoir.
The ice maker machine should be cleaned regularly. One has to press the Timer button and hold it for five seconds to activate the auto-cleaning mode of this appliance.
Best Cheap Countertop Ice Maker Buying Guide
Have a look at a few factors that you need to consider while buying a countertop ice maker:
1. Capacity and size
The smaller the ice maker, the better. Do not go for an ice maker whose size exceeds your storage capacity. This will make your countertop ice maker out-of-place. Bigger appliances are also difficult to carry around.
2. Production rate
Before you get hold of an ice maker, analyze what you need it for. Ice makers come in varying production capacities. You can also choose between a compact ice maker and one that has an ice storage bin.
3. Build quality and visual appearance
The appearance of a countertop ice maker should match the décor of the place you are planning to store it in. You can either go for an ice maker with a plastic body or one with a steel body.
The price of an ice maker depends on the features mentioned earlier. Compare the prices and choose the best deal that offers the best features at the most affordable price.
Hope this gives you a brief idea about how ice makers work. Owning an ice maker machine will save you the trouble of keeping ice trays in your freezer for hours.
Ice makers have a larger production capacity and can give you chilled cubes in minutes! Easy to use, time-saving, and portable, an ice maker is one of the best appliances to invest in. We have tried to bring some best cheap ice makers for money. I hope you liked it.